Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lizards LOVE me, I HATE lizards..!

Went to coll on Saturday at 9pm as usual,
Wore my lab coat as usual,
putting in my hp n pen into the lab coat's pocket as usual....

12.30pm-- experiment finished,
Wanted to take out the hp n pen from the pocket as usual...
Saw a brown colour thingy in the pocket which is UNUSUAL!

My 1st reaction was: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........!!!!!!

Took out the lab coat immediately n throw it away.....

James, the lab tech got shocked when he heard my high pitch voice...
Thanks James ! For chasing the CICAK away from my pocket....

Haha.

N also "THANKS" to AH LEE..!! U know what u did...=.=
Wat a SHOCKING n HAPPY day.........

To LIZARDs,
please dont follow me ...i beg u.....................................................................................

2 comments: