Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friends!

Went to melaka for a day trip with two 38 po - joyce & the turtle, kungfu lou - ah Lee and felix- the cat.!

Talked alot during the trip, where most of the topics are related to me.

It was due to some "annoying" call from "someone",
they gave alot of advices so that i can make myself clear of what I want and what should I do.


Received something from the kungfu lou when i reach home:

" I believe we always hv a choice and differrent ppl have different level of toleration. There is no situation u cant solve, juz follow what u heart for what u think is right. The rest of what we told u is juz opinion, dun take it as advices."


Felt touched as I am not super close with them, and they were explaining and giving advices patiently.


Thank u friends..!



Appreciate it !
^joyce, the cat, the turtle, the kungfu lou^^
*Something in my mind*

Will joyce & kungfu lou cpl one day? as they look like 欢喜冤家!


Hahaha...!


2 comments: